- 2019 Community Participatory Project Ongoing – In partnership with Monash University
- 2016-2019 Monash University Teacher and Academic
- 2019 Monash University – Occupational Therapy 4th Year (Lecture, Borderline Personality Disorder Overview and Client-Centred Treatment
- 2019 Monash University – Occupational Therapy 3rd Year (Practicum Critical Incident Stress Debriefing)
- 2019 Monash University – Occupational Therapy 2nd Year Human Library Experience
Contributions of Lived Experience to Research
- 2019 Long Term Romantic Relationships with People with Borderline Personality Disorder (Deakin)
- 2019 Service dogs (Monash Unviersity)
- Lalor, A., Yu, M., Brown, T., & Thyer, L. (2019). Occupational therapy international undergraduate students’ perspectives on the purpose of practice education and what contributes to successful practice learning experiences. British Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- Roe, D., Brown, T., & Thyer, L. (in press). Validity, responsiveness, and clinical utility of the Canadian Occupational Performance Measure (COPM) when used in a sub-acute setting: A mixed methods study. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- Thyer, L., Brown, T., & Roe, D. (2018). The validity of the Canadian Occupational Performance Measure (COPM) when used in a sub-acute rehabilitation setting with older adults. Occupational Therapy in Health Care, 32(2), 1-17. doi: 10.1080/07380577.2018.1446233
- Thyer, L., Brown, T., & Roe, D. (in press). Client and therapist perspectives of the Canadian Occupational Performance Measure (COPM) in sub-acute rehabilitation settings. New Zealand Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- Yu, M., Brown, T., & Thyer, L. (2018). The association between undergraduate occupational therapy students’ listening and interpersonal skills and their performance on practice education placements. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 19, 1-10. doi: 10.1080/11038128.2018.1496272
- Yu, M., Brown, T., White, C., Marston, C., & Thyer, L. (2018). The impact of undergraduate occupational therapy students’ interpersonal skills on their practice education performance: A pilot study. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 65(2), 115-125. doi: 10.1111/1440-1630.12444
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal’s Top 20 Downloaded Article 2017-2018