What do I get
- Access to online modules for consumers
- Art Activities, Worksheets, Fact Sheets, Flash Cards, Affirmation Cards and MORE!
- Downloadable Presentations
- 100+ Evidenced based blogs on the most effective treatment approaches for working in mental health
- Critical reviews of current evidence
- Access to webinars delivered by occupational therapists and consumers
- Relevant and client sensitive practice resources developed by consumer clinicians
- A community forum with other students and clinicians worldwide
- Advice and support on becoming an effective clinical supervisor to students
- Strategies to support students with mental health conditions
Did you know?
- There is little high quality research available for working with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).
- Few studies focus on the powerful role of occupational therapy based interventions when working with BPD.
- Greater use of consumer lived experience is needed
- BPD is commonly misunderstood and the most stigmatised mental health diagnosis amongst health clinicians.
- Despite this BPD is treatable and recovery gains can be made!
By joining you are saying ‘Yes’ to:
- Learning how to partner alongside your clients.
- Learning how to empower others to make change
- Gaining skills in managing your own self-care
- Learning about trauma-informed care.
- And improve the outcomes of those living with mental health conditions
And much more to come in 2020!