Being a teenager is difficult. There are many stressors that can make life challenging and scary. It should also be a wonderful time to explore who you are, your values, goals and what you are good at. Unfortunately, we spend a lot of time looking at ourselves wishing we were something or someone else. But it can and does get easier!
This group is dedicated towards helping young women understand their worth and potential.
Each week we will cover different topics including
- looking after our bodies and mind
- how to say no and set boundaries
- Understand health and unhealthy risks and consequences
- Body acceptance
- Making and Keeping Friends
- What happens when a friendship breaks down
- Social Media
- Being Assertive
- Understanding and developing my strengths
Laura is a mental health Occupational Therapist. (PhD Candidate) Laura is experienced with working with mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, borderline personality disorder. Previous work Laura has been involved in has teaching at university, advocacy and volunteering roles amongst the community.
Laura loves art, music and adventurous walking!
Please contact email@example.com for further information.