What do we provide?
My Potential is mental health service dedicated to empowering adults with a mental health condition to reach their occupational dreams, goals and Potential. We provide mental health support and occupational therapy services.
Our program consists of mental, physical and creative focused groups. These are facilitated by health care providers who have a mental health lived experience.
We partner with you through using our own experiences of living with a mental health condition. We are experienced professionals but more importantly experienced in understanding
We understand that having a mental illness is expensive. If cost is a concern please have a chat with us so we can find a way to support you on your journey.
We provide a day program service that runs therapeutic groups according to your wants, needs and goals!
- Managing stress
- Arts and crafts
- Creative expressive activities
- Finding routine and structure
- Healthy Habits
- Learning to Manage household responsibilities
- Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Providing a safe community environment
- Accepting your mental health condition
- Motivational counselling and empowerment
- Goal setting
- Work readiness skills
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Loss and Grief
- General life concerns
and many more depending on what challenges you are facing
We welcome those who are supported by the NDIS.
FREE PEER SUPPORT GROUP
My Potential is developing a free peer support group for those who have a diagnosis of BPD and live in the Mornington Peninsula Region of Melbourne. It would start off via video conference and then be provided fortnightly in a space in the community to be announced.
If this sounds interesting to you please send me an email at Laura@my-potential.com
Grow Alongside Us
- Valuable Links
- GroupsProviding Recovery Support through Lived Experienced Clinicians Groups At My Potential, we value working in groups with our peers to support each of us to reach our potential. Some of these groups and their topics are listed below. But theContinue reading “Groups”
- Occupational TherapyOccupational therapists are health care providers that help people from all walks of life. We are therapists that are focused on supporting people to participate in their valued daily activities or occupations. This is anything and everything that you doContinue reading “Occupational Therapy”